st. joseph's college of maine fnp programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on st. joseph's college of maine fnp program in Post Graduate Nursing Student: MSN/DNP/DNSc/PhD, part of Nursing Student ... i'm interested in st josephs college of maine's online distant fnp program and was wondering are...by playboyesquiere Jun 9, '10i'm interested in st josephs college of maine's online distant fnp program and was wondering are there any graduates from the program on here, or anyone currently in the program than can tell me about the program. How were the msn classes, how many credit hours do u recommend taking each 15 week session. etc..thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=484648©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,983 Views
- Jun 13, '10 by Boonce1There arent any graduates this is a brand new program. I started it in March so far it is going well.
- Jun 19, '10 by playboyesquiereWhat classes have you taken so far boonce? How many credit hours are you taking per semester and are the faculty really helpful
- Jun 19, '10 by playboyesquierealso boonce how long will it take you to complete the program and do you work full time?
- Jul 1, '10 by Boonce1Taking one class at a time trying to do one every month hoping to be done in 2 years so far every thing is going ok
- Jul 6, '10 by playboyesquierewhich classes have you completed so far and what rating would you give them?
- Jul 26, '10 by Boonce1each class has 5 units very well organized I would give them a B
- Nov 18, '10 by luvnursing77Any updates on st josephs univ maine fnp program?
- Apr 28, '11 by Deb0541I have just applied to the post-master's FNP program -- I work full-time and cannot cut back to part-time -- is this program doable? Would like to complete a course every 8 weeks.
Are there online exams or does the exam get sent to a proctor?
Thanks for any information you can give me.
- May 6, '11 by Deb0541Hi Boonce1:
Which class are you on in the program? I begin NP 601 at the end of the month. Any words of advice?