Columbia ETP Program 2012 entry - Page 13Register Today!
- Oct 11, '11 by bkhiywI submitted two professional references, both are pediatric emergency MDs and one academic.
I am not applying to Penn but I did start the application so I know what you are talking about, for what it's worth I was going to copy/paste but then expand my thoughts into more complete sentences rather than bullets. Good luck!
- Oct 11, '11 by myelinIt seems like they're letting it be flexible. You can upload a resume, CV, expand about your experiences in the boxes, etc. I opted to just upload my CV, since it covers all of my experiences well. Maybe someone should start a Penn thread?
- just wondering did any of you get a notification saying that your recommenders completed the form? i'm getting nervous because all my recommenders said they would but they haven't even started the form yet and i keep logging on to check if they've submitted it. thanks
- Oct 12, '11 by LookingAheadI would get in touch with them ASAP, 2nurse1. I was able to see online as soon as each of my recommenders started and then submitted their forms. If they say they've submitted them but it doesn't look like they have online, get in touch with the admissions office just to be sure.
- did u have to keep checking ur application account or did u get an email updating you that they started, submitted, etc.
- Oct 12, '11 by nycnursetobe2014No, it didn't notify me. I had to keep checking.
- its almost the deadline and i really want to send it for the early decision but so far none of them have even started and i've been emailing them and the waiting for that submitted is making me really anxious.
- Oct 12, '11 by nycnursetobe2014I know how stressful it can be- one of my submitters had a death in the family and had to back out of writing one for me by the deadline. Luckily I had a fourth person on standby who was able to help me out. Good luck!
What track is everyone applying to? I've seen a few Midwifery posts on here but not too many others. I'm applying for Pediatrics!
- Oct 12, '11 by CUSONPNPHopefulHey knh39! I'm applying for pediatrics! I am super excited to know there is someone else here doing the same thing! I just submitted a couple of days ago, and now I feel like the hardest part is beginning ---THE WAIT. What is your background like, where are you from? Why did you choose Peds?
Applying Early Decision? Good Luck with your applications!
- sigh i'm applying for womens..but not sure if i will be able to if my recommenders don't send the letters in time :/