College of Mount St Joseph MAGELIN- Direct Entry MSN. - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 28, '12 by James2013Waiting to be called for an interview!
- Sep 28, '12 by xInspiredxOhRN2, I replied back. Thank you once again.
James2013, when did you complete your application?
- Sep 29, '12 by James2013Earlier this week
- Oct 18, '12 by James2013Yay! Conditionally accepted for may 2013!! Just have to finish nutrition test!
- Oct 18, '12 by sunnyjohnAny idea on how many student they accept for each cohort? I wont be able to get my completed application in until at least December and have all the pre-reqs save one. My last transcript is what will cause the delay. I have been eyeing the progam at MSJ sine it was a MN program in 2007 and I am thrilled that it is now an MSN. I really think this is the direction I am being lead. I am so ready to get on to nursing school and get going with things as I have put this off for so long.
- Oct 26, '12 by James201350 in may, 25 in august
- Nov 4, '12 by OhRN2Around 45-50 start in May... we had I think 46 start and by mid-second semester we are down to the low 30's (long story there). Your cohorts are a good size.... you'll be divided into two sections so we had about 23 in each class at the beginning and this is who you go through the entire program with. Smaller sections start in August and they are all one class.
- Nov 13, '12 by primetimewillisI am starting in May and excited as well!!!Last edit by primetimewillis on Nov 13, '12