anyone in ODU FNP program?Register Today!
- by RNinEastTN Apr 30, '11I have applied to Old Dominion University's FNP program which is all online and now waiting on a response? Anyone currently in the program, graduated from it, or also waiting for a admission response? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
- Apr 30, '11 by odugradIs it completely online? That was my impression as well, until I called and was told that campus visits are required once a week during one of the semesters. I thought it was odd that the website makes it look as if it's completely online. I completed my BSN as ODU, but have since moved to FL. Hopefully something has changed and it is now completely online, as I would love to continue at ODU, but weekly visits aren't an option. Good luck to you.
- Apr 30, '11 by RNinEastTNIt is completely online, except for Health Assessment lab. I'm actually going to enroll through a distance education site so a lab will be close to my area. I guess that's what they meant when you called. I'm glad you had a good experience with ODU, because the only one opinion I've heard was negative. They have good pass rates of the FNP certification exam, guess that's really what it comes down to.
- Jul 7, '11 by pmrogersI will be starting the ODU FNP program in next month as well. I am in VA, but will be completing my classes online. I don't know anyone who has completed the FNP program through ODU, but one of my nursing instructors completed the Nursing Education degree online. She was happy with it. Good luck to you!
- Jan 3 by searay124Curious how you're all liking the program at this point?? What were your GPA's, when applying, if you don't mind me asking?