Any applicants for UCLA's FNP program for fall 2011? - page 4
by NB-rn 10,964 Views | 37 Comments
Hello, I was wondering if anyone on here is waiting to hear back from UCLA for any of the NP programs for fall 2011. I saw that acceptance letters were sent out for MECN/MSN applicants. Any feedback would greatly... Read More
- 0Apr 2, '11 by NB-rnI didn't get into UCLA unfortunately. I had only applied to one program so I'm just going to regroup and try again next year. I plan to apply to more schools and different kinds of programs. In some ways I think this may be a blessing in disguise because it's been a hectic year and it would have been a big commitment.
Leahobrien- thanks for the update! Will you be going into a different program?
- 0Apr 4, '11 by tdbRNHi Miska
Sorry for the late reply i always forget my password. Well LA is home and Theres always a good reason to go home. It has always been my dream school regardless of the program.
But Ive already accepted UCSF bc it is Number 4 Nursing Program in the nation and Top Ten in everything else medicine. plUs havent heard fr UCLA and had a deadline by April 1 to accept.
Good luck tho!
- 0Apr 4, '11 by tdbRNI dont think I got into UCLA, because a counselor has been emailing me back and forth. He said letters were mailed out the Apr 1. The website still says not updated.
I am retaking Physio at Berkeley for UCLA but I think that might be a deciding factor not sure.
But I have already accepted at UCSF bc I had a deadline by April 1st to accept and could not wait for UCLA. Plus UCSF is top ten in everything and #4 in Nursing nationwide.
Good Luck to all..
- 0May 12, '11 by cwagf716Quote from kimchi5Hi Kimchi5, I got accepted into the Pediatric CNS UCLA program 2011!!Hi I just got accepted into the Pediatric NP UCLA program. Wondering if anyone else was accepted into that program as well Very excited for all of you who will be in the program this Fall!
- 0Sep 4, '11 by anngoHi NorthBay,
I'm planning to enroll for MSN at UCLA next fall 2012. I think that you are going to school now. Please share with me some experiences and tips about how to write a good statement of purpose and the process of application. Since I'm an international nurse, I'm not very confidence with the high competition rate at UCLA. Thank you very much!