An ADN RN with a Previous Bachelors Degree Needs to find a Masters ProgramRegister Today!
- by GMastersRN Feb 3Hello All:
I have an ADN degree and I am an RN. I also have a previous BACHELORS degree in Psych. I want to get a masters degree! But I've heard of programs that let RN's with previous bachelors degrees skip getting another bachelor degree and go straight to a Masters degree. Does anyone know of any schools that are NLNAC approved?
- Feb 4 by kgoode0919Google RN-MSN and your state.
- Feb 4 by GrnTeaMassachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions in Boston has a great bachelor's-in-anything-to-MN and -to-DNP programs.
- Feb 4 by SHANLEAFrontier nursing in kentucky
- Feb 4 by sbostonRNThere are tons! Check out the schools in your area. UMass Amherst has an online CNL program that doesn't require a BSN.