2014 UCSF MEPN Applicants - Page 13Register Today!
- Dec 5 by MarshaRabbitHi hschPNP!
Do you have any examples of programs that offer an accelerated BSN and MSN? The reason I'm not pursuing a BSN is for lack of undergraduate funding. But I'm currently browsing for additional schools to possibly apply to before the season's out.
- Dec 5 by DentHygTurningNPi'm so glad I'm not the only one who's going nuts waiting for a response! I need a new hobby. All I do is talk, think, and dream about this. does anyone know what method UCSF uses to notify us of interview decisions? Is it snail mail or do they send us an email to check our status page online? Crossing my fingers for all of us!!!
- Dec 5 by StephenAndrewsUghhh...been keeping an eye out on snail mail as well as the online thing. IIRC, last year when I applied and got rejected, it was on the website.
- Dec 6 by ToFNPandBeyondAfter lurking on this site for far too long, I've finally decided to create an account and contribute to the conversation. This is my first time applying to UCSF MEPN. I'm applying to the FNP track, and am hoping that my experience in research at UCSF, as well as my Doula experience/other community health related work will resignate with the decision makers. I'm not the most impressive test taker. My GRE scores weren't amazing and my GPA is slightly above average. Here's to the agonizing wait for those letters of consideration . I swear, this wait feels longer than the months of waiting post-application submission. Best of luck to all!
- Dec 6 by fishe23aI called today to see if there was a ballpark estimate of when the interview day would be (for logistics...keeping positive about my chances!) and the receptionist, who was in a very good mood and very chatty, put me on hold to double check if anyone even had a rough estimate of when the day would be. She said she was very sorry to have to tell me that they didn't know yet, which also meant that they are not quite ready to release interview decisions, since a date has to be set for the interview day before they can do that. She did say, "Soon", but that really means nothing. So I guess we shouldn't be obsessively checking quite yet!