2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 58Register Today!
- Feb 12 by atomicgirl@feminista_siempre and @kconkling, they should email your MSN decision within 24 hours though. It kind of scares me a bit too but...here's hoping for the best!
- Feb 12 by sarahcee@fingerscross'd, feminista, atomicgirl and kconkling -- what are your guys' specialities? i'm peds primary care
- Feb 12 by kconklingI applied for Women's Health.
- Feb 12 by atomicgirl@sarahcee, I'm psych-mental health
- Feb 12 by travelbug416For those of you waitlisted:
any idea what the chances are of getting accepted from the wait list (statistically)? I know they said they historically accept people from the wait list, but I want something more concrete! Also, Is the wait list numbered?
here's to playing the waiting game...again!
Congratulations to all who got accepted!
- Feb 12 by kdiemDidn't make it either :\ but congrats to everyone who was accepted!! and good luck to those waitlisted.
Sarahcee- I saw you've been accepted to multiple places (including UCSF) what is your top choice?
- Feb 12 by FingersCross'dI'm Pediatrics acute care (oncology). Where did it say we will know about our MSN decision within 24 hours?
- Feb 12 by feminista_siempreQuote from sarahceeWomen's health@fingerscross'd, feminista, atomicgirl and kconkling -- what are your guys' specialities? i'm peds primary care
- Feb 12 by PNPhopefulI didn't make it either but congrats to those who did!
- Feb 12 by feminista_siempreI really wish we had all gotten in. Sending lots of positive energy to those who didn't. I know a group as driven and supportive as you guys will do great things in the world. big hugs!