2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 57Register Today!
- Feb 12 by FingersCross'dQuote from kconklingYes mine said that as well. What about you, feminista and saracee?For those of you accepted. Did any of your responses say: If you are a BSN/MSN applicant, the Graduate Division of the School of Nursing will contact you directly regarding your MSN decision.....?
- Feb 12 by sarahcee@kconkling - yes. reading through the information, it looks like we'll get our MSN decision within 24 hours.
- Feb 12 by SFpnponc@lifeismuzik we're in the same boat!
- Feb 12 by kconklingOkay - Thanks!!
- Feb 12 by julsm14Waitlisted, looks like I will be going to Emory unless I get off the waitlist!!!
- Feb 12 by atomicgirl@kconkling, yes i received that response as well.
To those who were denied, keep your chin up! You are all amazing applicants who have a lot to offer ANY school that you choose to attend. I know we will all end up where we belong.
- Feb 12 by sarahceeQuote from hopefulnurse24hey @hopefulnurse24! i'm interviewing at Duke too! what interview date did you select? if we're there at the same time we should meet up.Waitlisted but just found out I got into Marquette so I feel good knowing that I'm going somewhere and that I'll be a PNP-AC no matter what! Now I must go kill my interview at Duke!
- Feb 12 by FingersCross'dYeah. I thought it would be over and we would know. But now it seems like more waiting.