2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 29Register Today!
- Nov 28, '12 by nik5849maspsu08, just got on allnurses so don't have enough posts to send you a direct message.....
- Nov 28, '12 by eandoashley_nicole & mindylane
I am also a 2nd degree BSN only applicant and haven't heard anything for interviews as well
In the email it said anytime between Nov 5th and Jan 23, but I was beginning to think that maybe everyone was contacted already...
I have tried calling but can't seem to reach them ><
- Nov 28, '12 by MindylaneDid you guys already send your mid-year grades? Because of the hurricane and everything that happened here, we missed weeks of classes and I'm planning on sending mine in tomorrow (cutting it SUPER close, haha).
- Nov 28, '12 by eandomindylane,
I hope everything is back, or close, to normal from the hurricane.
I sent mine in last week because I live on the west coast and it takes a little longer for mail to arrive in penn. But if yours is in by dec 1st there should be no problem. plus you have a very legitimate reason for sending yours close to the deadline. I'm not sure if they're holding off until the MSN applicants are interviewed, or if they have been sending out invites for the bachelor's program already. I hope not though!
- Nov 28, '12 by ashley_nicoleQuote from MindylaneI live in Jersey and I had the same situation with my classes. I had to rush and beg my professors to calculate them (because some of them "forgot to"). I just faxed and mailed mine over on Monday, so hopefully we find out soon.Did you guys already send your mid-year grades? Because of the hurricane and everything that happened here, we missed weeks of classes and I'm planning on sending mine in tomorrow (cutting it SUPER close, haha).
- Nov 28, '12 by SFpnponcI scanned and emailed mine in to filomena, she said that is also fine too.
- Dec 1, '12 by NurseFosterHi guys is there any one who is starting the WHNP program May 2013??? I am and could really use some incite.
- Dec 1, '12 by hopefulnurse24I forgot to fax mine... Oops. Do you think that since tomorrow is a Saturday (even though that's the due date) that it will be okay if I fax or scan and email mine in tomorrow?! I can't believe I forgot, it's been sitting on my desk and everything waiting to be faxed over!
- Dec 2, '12 by atomicgirlMy interview is next Friday and now I'm really starting to get anxious. It's the first time I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before going to bed. Anyone else really nervous???