2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - page 11
by kdiem 116,018 Views | 660 Comments
Hi Everyone! This topic thread is for those applying to UPENN BSN/MSN program summer 2013. I hope we can create a support network here! I will be applying to the nurse-midwifery and WHNP program and have begun writing my... Read More
- 0Nov 5, '12 by kris_10Random question, maybe a current student might have heard something about this. I won't be able to apply for the program til Fall of 2014 (for class of 2015) due to work commitments and needing to do prereqs. Has anyone heard any inklings about whether there is a plan to stop offering a master's direct-entry program as of 2015 (I know DNP is just a suggestion, not a requirement for 2015, but wasn't sure how it will influence these programs....).
- 0Nov 5, '12 by adt913Quote from cjacobs2Cjacobs, you can leave this line blank! That's what they told me when I called and askedHi everyone. Quick question about the Midterm Grade Report. The form asks for an "ApplyYourself ID Number". Is this the same as the the PIN we used to sign into our application? I'm confused!
- 0Nov 6, '12 by adt913Cjacobs,
I am not sure... I would guess if you are still earning your first bachelors that you would fill out the report for all classes. If you are just taking these classes on your own, I doubt they care too much. If it were me and I was doing really well in a class that wasn't a prerequisite, I may still include it as it wouldn't do anything but help your applicant/overall gpa! Sorry I can't help more! This is just what I would do!
- 1Nov 6, '12 by kconklingHi mz_marit! I just applied to the WHNP program and it sounds like I am interested in a lot of the same things you are. I have no idea if I will be asked for an interview (the wait is killing me!) but to be proactive, I was wondering if I could email with you about the program and any advice you may have. Thanks for letting me know!
- 0Nov 7, '12 by hollysfHi everyone,
I emailed Filomena about the mid-term grade reports and this is what she said:
"Yes, it should include all of the courses that you are registered for this fall *– including non-prerequisite courses."
I figured I'd share the information. I hope we hear about interviews soon!