Red White and Blue DiseaseRegister Today!
- by jclumb May 13, '05A friend of mine teaches a third grade class and one of the students had a reaction in which her hand got severely swollen and there was no deviation in what she had eaten or done through out the day. Her mother said that she was diagnosed with "red white and blue disease". I would like to know more about this condition if anyone has ever heard of this.
- May 13, '05 by suzanne4Never heard of it, either. Did a Google search and could not locate it.
- May 14, '05 by mommatraumaRaynaud's maybe?
- May 14, '05 by gwenithThe only time I heard of this was in relation to American patriotism but I don't think that is the case here
- May 14, '05 by UK2USAyep, I agree... sounds like Raynaulds to me - never heard it called that before though.