lists of school that offers msn in metro manila - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 30, '09 by optimistic,RNTaimanov.. thanks for the reply... By the way I just want to ask if UERMMC is very particular with the Board of rating? does it mean Report of Rating is the same with TOR? sorry.. but I don't have any idea with the policies of Graduate School of UERMMC.. and I'm planning to take the MSM Program with thesis..
How many recommendation letters do I really need to prepare for my application? I'm just a fresh graduate and without hospital experience.. Please help me my fellow nurses.. Still clueless about the procedure.. Thanks you very much in advance..
- Apr 30, '09 by Taimanovtor= school grades
report of rating= nle grades
2 recommendation letters =download at their website
prepare 1000 pesos for psych fee and application fee
- May 1, '09 by optimistic,RNThanks for the reply taiminov!!!!
- May 2, '09 by jbauer87It's quite unfortunate that instead of polishing skills first, most new nursing graduates prefer to take the NCLEX or in this case, post-graduate studies even without the benefit of any actual hospital experience. Nurses with master's degree but mediocre skills is becoming common nowadays as more and more unemployed nurses are more focused with adding suffixes to their name and boasting to everyone that they're now a USRN even though they're still bumming around.
Can't really blame them though since it's quite quite hard to get employed unless you know someone on the inside. That's why a significant portion of those taking Masters are usually unemployed or have no nursing experience. Shame.
- May 13, '09 by nurseharbeeTaimanov: Hows your enrolment at UE?im planning to enrol in UE also, i still have to let them evaluate my subjects earned in my previous school.
- May 13, '09 by Taimanovthe graduate school is on vacation.. ^^ they're in palawan
- May 17, '09 by gambutrolsecond the motion jbauer!
- May 24, '09 by pofiHi everyone,
Do they consider probationary position as professional hospital experience? Just in case somebody already ask this with the graduate school, if not, might as well ask them directly.. Thanks in advance..
- Aug 18, '09 by arvicharliehi!
does anybody know if the program is recognized outside the philippines?particularly in the US. ☺
- Jun 27, '12 by NursingMSN101I have a GWA of 2.25 or 82, and im interested to enroll in UERM are they strict with regards to TOR? and i am currently working in an hospital but im still just 1 month employed would they consider me? their next semster is on september so by that time im 4 months employed already. pls reply