Whoo just accepted into PSU Altoona's nursing program! Who's with me?Register Today!
- by mmw90 Feb 18Anyone else out there starting in Fall at PSU Altoona? Super excited!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816324©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,473 Views
- Feb 26 by jetsy62ADN Program?
- Mar 4 by mmw90Yes ma'am, I'll be starting in the fall!
- Mar 7 by clg2Congrats I am sure you are super excited. I am going to apply for fall 2014. I am currently in school and figured I will finish this degree and then go to school for what I have always thought of going for..lol... Best wishes !!
- Mar 11 by clg2mmw90, May I ask if you already have your pre req's done and do you know how many people they accept?
- Mar 12 by mmw90I do, but my situation is a tad bit more complicated. I am a transfer student, who has transferred directly into the nursing program. So while they told me all my credits were accepted, they failed to let me know if those credits will be used towards my degree or not. I'm thinking I will learn this info at my advising session. But yes I have completed pre-reqs just not at PSU Altoona.
- Mar 12 by mmw90As to how many they accept I believe it is 50 per semester, as it was explained to me by a admissions rep. The order of admission is as follows: True Freshmen, PSU Guaranteed admits, former/current PSU students, and then transfers.
- Mar 12 by clg2mmw90, thank you so much. I would be a transfer student also. Did anyone mention to you what gpa is needed to get in? I have a friend that also applied for fall 2013; Do you know when everyone should know by if they have been accepted. She hasn't heard anything yet.
- Mar 12 by clg2Well, my friend checked her status and apparently her college never sent the transcript to psu. So, I guess that is why she never heard anything. But I am still curious to know if they told you when everyone would hear by for when I apply this fall for the fall of 2014. Sorry for all the questions... lol
- Mar 14 by neshiii just got my acceptance packet today!! does anyone know how much tuition for the whole program would be if i am non-penn resident?