Westmoreland community collegeRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Westmoreland community college in Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs, part of Pennsylvania Nursing ... I just currently found out about this program, has anybody went threw it. I am specificly looking...by mjohns13 Jun 16, '11I just currently found out about this program, has anybody went threw it. I am specificly looking at the night and weekend program in the greene county area. I alreadry was accepted into another program starting fall 2011, but have heard horrer stories about the program. Just want to have another option available.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=579745©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 731 Views
- Jun 16, '11 by MoogieMoving to Pennsylvania Programs Discussion to elicit more responses.
- Jun 17, '11 by Shaunta20I applied to the steel tech campus for the lpn program and I havent heard any thing good or bad, what have you heard if you dont mind my asking.
- Jun 18, '11 by mjohns13I really havent heard anything about the school, Im looking at the nights/weekend program at the greene county facility. Are you just doing the LPN program or the pn/adn?
- Jun 20, '11 by Shaunta20I am just doing the lpn program, I have my one on one interview this week so hopefully it goes well.
- Jun 20, '11 by mjohns13what were the pre-req for the program, hope your interview goes well
- Jun 20, '11 by Shaunta20There were no pre-reqs, thanks im so nervous though
- Jun 21, '11 by mjohns13are u sure when i was on there website, i thought I saw some were u had to have biology, algebra, and chemistry
- Jun 30, '11 by Shaunta20for the lpn program @ steel tech there were no pre-reqs. I went on my interview and it went well andI think im getting in.