West Penn School of Nursing? - Page 9Register Today!
- Apr 15, '10 by jellybean1201Alrighty then.. I took another practice test today and got an 88%, which is good. But I'm still nervous about the science section which I did better on this time around but some of those questions are truly absurd. When are you going to need to know rock types to become a nurse? Seriously!!! Oh well Saturday will be here and I just need to relax till then. What did you do the night before you took your test?
- Apr 15, '10 by jakolbfleischWell... honestly I spent the first half of the day stressing out about it then I got more realistic about it. The test is supposed to test for overall academic knowledge. Which means you are not going to get all of that information down in preparation for a single exam. Furthermore, what possibly am I going to do the night before except brush up on some conversion formulas so they are fresh? If you have reviewed the subjects you are weak on and don't go into the test feeling that the person proctoring your exam is the anti-christ handing you some forbidden text then you'll do just fine.
While your 88% online may or may not equal a 88% on the written exam you can be certain it's not going to end up that far off the mark. It been discussed that they are looking for a 70%ish score from applicants. I can't imagine you are going to score 18% less on the written test. I think that alone should calm your nerves a bit. Good luck and let me know how it went!
Don't forget your ATI number!
- Apr 15, '10 by jellybean1201Thanks!!! I'll definatly let you know how things end up! And good luck to you and let me know how you did as well!!
- Apr 17, '10 by jakolbfleischEveryone have fun at the TEAS exam today?
- TEAS results are in from 4/17 and.......................I PASSED!!!!!! Now just to get into the program!!!!
Now the suck part... the wait... ugh!
- Ya.... Did you have your interview already?
- My paperwork was delayed because my lovely HS didn't bother to send my transcript as I requested almost two months ago! I didn't find this out until the beginning of last week two days before the TEAS test when they called to find out where it was. They should have just received it so hopefully I'll get a call for interview. But who knows, it's been a rough week already so you never know. I do have to go out of town this Thursday until Sunday for a performance so I was hoping to know before then. The stress of not knowing is killing me.
- Ya now that I've passed it's the stress of waiting!! And I believe that they said end of April beginning of May we should find out either way!! keeping my fingers crossed
- Well good luck to ya (and everyone else waiting that painful wait... LOL)