Villanova BSN Express '11Register Today!
- by Trin Sep 10, '10Is anyone else applying/been accepted to Villanova's BSN Express class starting in May 2011?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=503463©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 16,074 Views
- Sep 13, '10 by BrndNw13I have!!
- Sep 28, '10 by han630I've sent in my application...I don't think anyone got accepted yet. I spoke with the secretary and she said they don't start looking at the applications until the deadline is over--although she didn't sound too confident when saying that.
good luck! =)
- Sep 28, '10 by han630oh! quick question....how long were your essays? I spent a lot of time thinking about it but less time writing it---just nervous about the essay portion. I wonder how much it applies to the admission process?
- Sep 29, '10 by BrndNw13I have been accepted for the May 2011 start. My essay was a page long, maybe a little over a page.
- Sep 29, '10 by beyondtroubleThis program is my #1 choice! I'm not ready to apply yet but I did just start taking my pre-req's for it. (which is a big step because I'm doing a complete career change!)
Did anyone take any of their pre-reqs for Villa online? I'm looking for suggestions for an affordable online option so I can get these finished asap!
Good luck to you all! I'll be following in your footsteps in the hopefully not too distant future
- Sep 30, '10 by han630brndnw- congrats to your acceptance! when did you send in your application? hope i get a call soon =)
- Sep 30, '10 by BrndNw13Thanks!! I sent in my application sometime last Fall. Goodluck!!
- Oct 2, '10 by TrinBrndNw13, I also got in for the May start!
beyondtrouble, I did my pre-reqs at UoP online. It's not the best quality, but it was within my price range and it was convienient.
- Oct 3, '10 by bleemmeTrin and BrndNw13, you are both lucky. During my interview, I was told that decisions will be made by December. I'm patiently waiting.