UPMC Mercy School of Nursing -Class of '15 - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 22 by naturalgirlVebb, Shadyside is usually more lenient with their time requirements...especially since u don't have the sciences done yet. I think the sciences have to be done within 5 or 7 years.
- Feb 23 by vebbI sure hope so bc I'm going to have a cow if I have to take anything again my nutrition is right at 5 years this fall.. not only take it again but pay for it.. again! No thanks! Grrr we'll see..
- Feb 25 by NursingRocks24Everyone who took Mercy's PSB on February 7th received an email about the test scores were delayed from being sent to us on time...not only is it a bummer, but definitely makes that time frame of waiting more stressful. Hopefully we'll all receive our scores soon so we can move along with the process!
- Feb 25 by MSchmidt30Same goes for shadyside testers in the 8th! Wouldn't that suck if our test sheets were lost? 😳
- Feb 25 by NursingRocks24Oh that's a shame...and I would be mortified!
- Feb 26 by MSchmidt30Well Kristin just sent out an email: PSB results are in the mail. So we should find out this week. Good luck everyone!
- Feb 26 by rae2181Ugh! I can't wait anymore! I'm thinking I may send my transcripts anyway..
- Feb 26 by naturalgirlGood luck everyone! The waiting game is such a cruel one. Whatever happened to computerized tests and instant scores! It's 2013 and we're still filling in bubbles with #2 pencils??? Lol
- Feb 28 by MSchmidt30Good day today. Received my PSB results. Looks like I will be sending in my application for Fall 13 start!
- Feb 28 by naturalgirlI GOT IN! I GOT IN! I GOT IN!!!!!!! Can u tell I'm excited? Lol....SO RELIEVED!
And congrats on passing ur PSB!