UPMC MERCY School of Nursing Class of '14 - Page 13Register Today!
- Jan 28 by sali22Every non nursing course should transfer.
- Jan 28 by rae2181Thanks! I am just getting worried.. So when you get scores back you send or have any of you sent your transcripts before?
- Feb 2 by kitty_deville13I sent mine in before but they recommend you wait til you get your scores.
- Feb 3 by naturalgirlHi rae2181, in order for A&P to transfer in, you need to have A&P 1 and 2 completed at the same school. Also, I believe St.Margaret is the only UPMC nursing school that requires pre-reqs to be completed before applying because they have a shortened program. Shadyside and Mercy do not require you to have pre-reqs completed first, but it makes your course load a little more manageable if you have your college courses completed first. But again, not required for Shadyside nor Mercy.
- Feb 5 by rae2181Thanks guys! Eek! I take my test on Thursday!! I think that if I do not get in then I may go to school to finish some of the classes then reapply. But I will have a lot more options if I had the classes. Hopefully I get in and I won't have to worry! I'm excited and nervous! Yikes
- Feb 5 by bieralynnDoes anybody know the exact day the schools start?
- Feb 11 by ashleynicole889Hi guys!
I am actually going to take my psb March 20. I'm super nervous. Can anyone give me some insight on it? And is anyone else applying for the fall start??
- Feb 14 by BeansMamaDon't be nervous. Relax, review if you need to. I honestly didn't because I had just finished a year of prerequisites. BE PREPARED for after you pass the test. There is a ton more work to do and just because you pass the test it does not mean you get in. Have a good essay. Put ALL schooling on the application, even if its a tech or certificate school. They are def tough there, just make sure you get your stuff done! Let me know if you have anymore questions!
- Feb 17 by vebbQuote from bieralynnSept 3 as far as I knowDoes anybody know the exact day the schools start?