Shadyside Shool Of Nursing- PittsburghRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Shadyside Shool Of Nursing- Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs, part of Pennsylvania Nursing ... Hi! I just applied for the January start date and i was wondering a few things, Some of these...by Lydia452 Nov 15, '12Hi!
I just applied for the January start date and i was wondering a few things, Some of these questions may be kind of obvious but I want to know a little more about the school, and I was told about this school from get this my CCAC adviser last minute, so I hurried up and applied.
1. Since Shadyside has three 16 week courses are there 3 different start dates or just 2 (one in August (Fall) and one in January (Spring))
2. How many days is the school week like 3, 4, 5 days and when does the school day start and end?
3. What color scrubs are we allowed to wear?
4. The tuition forgiveness?
5. Also can someone tell me a little about UPMC Mercy?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=797786©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 582 Views
- Nov 15, '12 by sali22Current Mercy student here!
There is only 1 start date in August. If you don't have A&P done you will be in class 5 days a week, but if you have it done it will be 4. Most days start at 8am and can end anywhere between 11am and 3pm. Clinicals are 1 day a week first term and 2 days starting second term, 7am_3:30pm. Uniforms are white pants burgundy top...
If you do tuition forgiveness you will pay a total of 10k, so 2500 each semester.
Anything else just ask!
- Nov 16, '12 by Lydia452Thanks!
- Feb 12 by ashleynicole889Did you end up getting in?
- Mar 7 by Lydia452Quote from ashleynicole889Oh I'm sorry I just seen your post. I'm going in the fall instead and just taking classes at CCAC to help me. I'm taking a Science, Med Term, and Psych 102 (which is the exact same class I would have to take at Shadyside)Did you end up getting in?