LaSalle Achieve Fall 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on LaSalle Achieve Fall 2012 in Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs, part of Pennsylvania Nursing ... Hello all, I wanted to start a thread for those of us who are starting at LaSalle's PT evening...by lostinthesauce May 10, '12Hello all,
I wanted to start a thread for those of us who are starting at LaSalle's PT evening and weekend program this fall. I was accepted a few weeks ago, and I'm currently working on my compliance forms. Any one else in the same boat? Congrats and looking forward to meeting you!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=708844©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,374 Views
- May 10, '12 by IsitpossibleLostinthesauce! congratulations on your acceptance. i just finished the Achieve Program in Dec!! good luck to you all!
- May 10, '12 by lostinthesauceQuote from IsitpossibleThank you! Do you mind sharing your experience? Can you give any tips on things we can do or study this summer to prepare for NURS 304 and 307? Congrats to you, too!Lostinthesauce! congratulations on your acceptance. i just finished the Achieve Program in Dec!! good luck to you all!
- May 12, '12 by felisHi lostinthesauce,
I just got accepted into the Achieve Fall 2012. Also, I`ve started already my compliances forms and I am done with the physical examination and immunizations, but I still have to enroll into lasallebackgroundcheck.com for cleareances and drug screening....which will cost me about 134$.
- Yep, I paid the $134 and I am waiting for a form in the mail to take with me to get the drug test done. Maybe I ask what the titers were like? Did they just collect one vile of blood for all of them? Do you already have health insurance?
- May 12, '12 by felisHave u paid the deposit, too?
- Yes. You?
- I meant to say may I ask what they did when you had the titers done?
- May 16, '12 by felisHi,
Just blood work titers and antibodies, and DPT shot which is good for 10 years.
- May 23, '12 by Lala potential LPNdo Lasalle have an LPN to BSN program?