Jefferson Pre-licensure BSNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Jefferson Pre-licensure BSN in Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs, part of Pennsylvania Nursing ... Hi everyone! I just got invited for an interviewed by Jefferson this month.. I'm super nervous! I'm...by emmaleed Feb 15Hi everyone! I just got invited for an interviewed by Jefferson this month.. I'm super nervous! I'm just curious if anyone has any advice on how to prepare for the interview or if there's anyone who have been interviewed for this before? What can I expect? What questions will they ask? Thank!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=815717©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 533 Views
- Feb 15 by GodwillhelpmesucceedHi emmaleed,
I got an email to set up the admission interview!! I am excited and nervous!!Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Feb 19 : Reason: ToS--privacy--please do not post names of others/staff members
- Feb 15 by Godwillhelpmesucceedjus wondering what was your GPA when u applied? and how many credits do u have?
- Feb 16 by emmaleedHi Godwillhelpmeasucceed!
Congrats!!! My gpa is 3.7 and 52 credits currently, but once I'm finished my classes I'm taking now ill have 64! How many do you have? When is your interview? I'm super nervous/excited for mine!!
- Feb 19 by chaukiuHi emmaleed,
I got an interview this February 25th at 10am, I'm so anxious with what to expect and what questions they will ask but my friend told me the interview questions are located in the nursing brochure.
- Feb 19 by GodwillhelpmesucceedCongrats guys!
Mine is on Feb 28th. I have 62 credits so far and I'm taking biochem this sem.
My GPA is only 3.15.. so I'm extra nervous. R u guys going to dress professionally?
Chaukiu, would you mind sharing the interview questions once you get done?
I wish you both Good luck n I hope you both get in with no problem
- Feb 25 by Godwillhelpmesucceedhey, how was the interview?
- Feb 27 by futurenurse912How long did it take for you to get an email from Jefferson once you completed your nursingCAS application? I completed mine 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten anything from Jefferson regarding their supplement app.