Jefferson 2013 APW programRegister Today!
- by phillyphan Dec 26, '12Has anyone been accepted to the 2013 APW program at Jefferson in Philadelphia?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804407©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,552 Views
- Jan 3 by GingermetimbersI have! I just put my seat deposit in yesterday
- Jan 17 by sstockI was just accepted, haven't put the deposit in but it was my first choice so I will soon!
- Jan 18 by GodwillhelpmesucceedWhat was ur overall n science GPA?
- Jan 18 by GodwillhelpmesucceedI applied to Jefferson's prelicensure nursing n submitted the supplimental app like 10 days ago.... i didn't hear from them yet.
- Jan 18 by sstockWell I was a Bio major, my overall was about a 3.3 with around 3.6 in my prerequisites...Do you submit through nursingCAS for that because I believe it takes a few days to even get to them from there
- Jan 18 by phillyphanHi there Gingermetimbers and sstock -- I just got accepted too!
- Jan 18 by sstockCongratz! Do you think you'll go or are you looking elsewhere?
- Jan 19 by phillyphansstock, like you, Jeff was my first choice school, so yes, I will be going! Congratz to you too!!!
- Jan 24 by Jrsweethi everyone! jefferson is up there in my top schools and i have my interview coming up pretty soon! anyone have any advice regarding the interview process for me?