Innovative Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Innovative Nursing Program in Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs, part of Pennsylvania Nursing ... Has anyone out there been selected for Edinboro University's Innovative Nursing Program starting...by alb8952 Jan 8, '12Has anyone out there been selected for Edinboro University's Innovative Nursing Program starting Fall 2012? I have just been accepted and am eager to get in touch with others who will be entering the program as well
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=659639©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,521 Views
- Jan 22, '12 by wishingNhopingHi Alb8952,
I had a phone interview with the school last week and they said I should receive a letter in the mail within 3 weeks. Hopefully it is an acceptance letter. Did you received an acceptance letter within 3 weeks after your interview with them?
Have a great day!
- I heard back exactly one week from the date of my interview---from admissions
I had interviewed in December
Good luck to you and let me know if you make it!
I want to hopefully get in contact with some other students who will be attending
- Jan 23, '12 by llgI'm curious. What's so innovative about it? Or is it a graduate graduate program that teaches nurses how to innovate?
- it is an accelerated program. BSN in 3 semester
Prerequisites are Anat and Phys I and II
- And you must already posess a Bachelors Degree also
- Jan 30, '12 by ashleychillI had an interview a couple weeks ago and I'm anxious to receive the letter. I moved from my parents place up to Meadville with my boyfriend so I wont know until I go home next if I have even recieved anything. I wonder how many were interviewed, does anyone know?
- Jan 30, '12 by alb8952Not a clue. I know they have been interviewing since the 5th of December. Lots of luck to you. Let me know if you made it Then we can chat on here about housing and things like that
- Jan 30, '12 by ashleychillOk I will let you know! Hope I do make it!
- Feb 3, '12 by wishingNhopingHi there! I received a letter stating that I am accepted to the nursing innovative program last week! Do you know how difficult the nursing program is and if there is any HESI or ATI testing within the school year? Do you guys know the clinical hours and if clinical sites are near campus?