Duquesne app anyone?Register Today!
- by magallanes Nov 16, '11Is anyone out there applying to Duquesne, or am I way behind the times and no one thinks Duquesne is a good school? Any thoughts or opinions out there would help! Many thanks...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=642221©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 767 Views
- Jan 24, '12 by hayythurrHi there! This is my first comment on AllNurses after stalking these boards for months. I'm sorry if my response is a little late, but I applied to Duquesne for the Accelerated BSN so you are not alone! I too was a little worried because I haven't really read anything on this site about the program! Did you apply?
- Jan 24, '12 by magallanesGood to know. I applied there as well! They said the letters will be sent out this week....so get ready for a response! Where are you from?...I'm from Cali.
- Jan 24, '12 by hayythurreek that is scary! I'm crossing my fingers for us. I am also from California--near SF, but I did my undergrad in Boston so I'm excited at the chance to get back to the east coast :-) Where else did you apply? I have applied to Drexel, Catholic, MUSC, and Barry so far and am planning on applying to a few more. It's nerve racking not knowing where I'm going to end up! Good luck!
- Jan 28, '12 by pnk5536Wooo!!!!!! I just got my acceptance letter today!!!!! So excited!!!!!
- Jan 31, '12 by magallanesI just got my acceptance letter today! I applied to a masters entry program at UCSF, still waiting for my answer from them!
- Jan 31, '12 by hayythurrCongratulations to both of you! That is very exciting. :-)
I unfortunately was not as lucky... but my time will come eventually. Good luck with UCSF and your decision making!
- Jan 31, '12 by magallanesKeep persevering!! It may not seem you are getting ANYWHERE at times...I am sure you'll get a positive response from some of all the places you are applying to
- Apr 15, '12 by LoveismagicalI will be entering Duquesne's BSN program as a freshman in the fall! Good luck to you!
- Apr 15, '12 by magallanesI'm off to UCSF, best wishes to you at Duquesne!!