Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 45Register Today!
- Quote from awarren808i almost took intro to patho and intro to pharm my first semester too. but then i decided to add art of theater instead of pharm. i was very happy i did because my fellow students who did do that were stressing and struggling with pharm and everything else.You only have two classes...hmmm. did you already take human development?
I was wondering if I could switch my english with pharmacology, to take it with the easiest nursing class...
looking back now we all stress and struggle in some way every semester. and pharm sucks no matter what. but theres a new lady teacher and im unsure how tough she is with grading....i had her for nursing informatics and she wasnt crazy with grading. idk you guys do what makes you comfortable.
And to finish the second part of your question PhilliesGirl05, I spoke to someone while i was there about adding art of theater and I had to email her and it was added on. But like I said, dont panic, theres plenty of time to get things figured out, but at the same time, dont hesitate to ask what you want to know during orientation either!!!!!!!
- Jul 31, '12 by omgthedrakeThank you!
- Thank you Bumblebee for getting back to me! I will definitely talk to them at orientation. I defintely want to add on a class...so we shall see
- @ Ashley,
I am glad to know one person in my orientation A group! Did they post your schedule on your student login?
- Quote from PhilliesGirl05Look at what u transfered in compared to what u need in the first level of classes and see if the time/day is available to add on.Thank you Bumblebee for getting back to me! I will definitely talk to them at orientation. I defintely want to add on a class...so we shall see
I am feeling your pain! With the English 202 class, I took many writing intsive classes at Temple and they apparently aren't accepted as credit. I guess the same goes for my Human Dev class
- Well im not going to make it to orientation guys...the only day I can go is tommorow and I've got errands to run because like 10 of us from school are going to AC for 3 days! I think the further into the semester we get, the harder we party!
- Jul 31, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberI just checked my schedule too. I have hdfs 129, nurs 110, and math 35 (general view of mathematics). Not sure what the math is, but I thought that my math courses transferred.
Actually it shows that my statistics class transferred but not my algebra? I need to ask about that, I do not see why that wouldnt transfer.
- Jul 31, '12 by simplyblessedJust checked my schedule too. I have nurs 110 and Cas 100. I will definitely ask about adding another class too. Like Awarren, I also wanted to take pharm this semester, but I don't think my time slot will allow it. If I still need hdfs, maybe they can add that in there. Although I hope they meant to say it's from 8am not 8pm! I am so excited about tomorrow its not even funny. My husband thinks its hilarious.Last edit by simplyblessed on Jul 31, '12
- Jul 31, '12 by omgthedrakeI have nursing 210 on my schedule