Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 43Register Today!
- Jul 27, '12 by simplyblessedLOL I emailed Julie too, this morning. I just received the same email.
- Jul 27, '12 by awarren808It look like we're all in Group B, except Ashley :-(.
I'm wondering when the school was going to decide to tell us the times...SMH!
Group B Orientation (last names L-Z)
Aug 1st 8:45am-4:00pm
Aug 2nd 9:00am-4:00pm
Aug 3rd 11:30am-3:15pm
Lunch will be served on the 1st & 2ndLast edit by awarren808 on Jul 27, '12
- Jul 27, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Anyone in Group A for orientation?
I am in group A But Day 1 and 2 are the same as your times. The only difference is Day 3 I am done at 11:30.
I was hoping to be in orientation with some of you guys!
I was also at the Abington Campus yesterday activating my account! Glad we got that done!
- Jul 27, '12 by PhilliesGirl05I think our day 1 and 2 we will all be together?, but day 3 they will possibly be registering us for classes according to our last names? Who knows. I guess we will find out soon enough.
- Jul 29, '12 by BumbleBee477someone asked what we did our two days. bascially you sit and listen to people talk all day, and yea it was pretty boring
the first day we listened about hospital security and campus saftey, then listened to the dean talk then the curriculum coordinateor than we got our schedules and filled out stuff for that, then we had lunch, then we went over medical forms, financial aide, billing, student gov't, then listened to Sam our computer guy and orientated to the computer labs and the library. That was the end of day 1. Day 2 we were in the library again then the computer lab again to set up email accounts for contact with our teachers. Then we did ATI testing which isnt for a grade but more of a test to just see where you are at. Then we got to try on uniforms and that was it for us.
- Jul 30, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberHey everyone! I'm nervous about orientation but really excited to finally meet everyone!
Does anyone know if theres anything specific we need to bring with us or anything you're going to bring just in case?
Just want to be as prepared as possible! Lol
- Jul 31, '12 by awarren808Me too! I'm quite sure if we needed to bring anything it would've been in the email. I'm thinking my ID, a mini notebook and pen.
One day away! Hopefully, we recognize each other in person. :-)
- Jul 31, '12 by omgthedrakeHey Kristin! We are in group A together lol bummed I cant be with the rest of you guys! maybe we can catch up at lunch or something ! cant wait for tomorrow!!!
- Jul 31, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberThats what I was thinking. I'm excited to meet you all!!
- Jul 31, '12 by awarren808Looks like a few people have their schedules already...20 seats are taken in nursing 110