Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 40Register Today!
- I've veen pretty good at NOT emailing Julie, only once since getting my acceptance letter surprisingly! But I definitely get what your saying. @Holly that was toooooo cute! Lol. But iver
- I've been pretty good at NOT emailing Julie (only once or twice since getting my acceptance letter surprisingly!) But I definitely get what your saying. @Holly that was toooooo cute! Lol. In regards to the class, over the summer she was the only one that works with my schedule (blah). I got 36 credits transferred so I'll take it as it is. But I think I will only be able to skip one rotation funny enough.
- @ Bumblebee, you answered my question perfectly. :-) You'll have your Rn before graduation. Then do you start the BSN semester in Sept 2013?
- Jul 19, '12 by BumbleBee477I hope I can start it before that. It is supposed to start this september. If it doesnt start im gonna email Brenda Holzter (teaches Nursing Research, she is the RN-BSN coordinator from Penn State) or I will just show up to talk to her in person about it on the day she teaches that class.
I dont really care right now....one step at time
- @ simplyblessed. With 36 credits transfered why do you think you'll only be able to knock off one semester? Just curious.
- I still need nutrition, hdfs, cas 100, statistics, math 35 and abnormal psych and that's with the NURS 251,468,and 357 so the way im looking at the schedule to me,(and my limited knowledge) it looks like I need a rotation. However an advisor would know best. But I am done all the humanities thankfully!Last edit by simplyblessed on Jul 19, '12 : Reason: typos
- @ Bumblebee - I really hope it does start in September so that you'll be all set before graduation (how great would THAT be?!) But you've been such a great voice of reason and EXTREMELY helpful throughout this whole process! I pray that I'll have a nurse preceptor that's as kind as you've been in teaching us the ropes.
- I need at least 11-12 classes that aren't the main Nursing/clinical courses and I'm still planning on canceling out both PSU rotations. Unless they tell me I have to take more classes than I see listed on Curriculum and Rotation Plan...it close but doable. Maybe you are closer than you think? I know what you mean though, no way to be sure until Orientation.
- Also, I'm not sure how it works with the BSN program....if they add more classes on for that I might have to take a rotation. Are you planning on going for your BSN also?
- Jul 19, '12 by BumbleBee477Quote from simplyblessedawe No problem!! Well actually, I'm thinking ill be done in Feb, then ill take the Kaplan course (nclex questions) which i think is two weeks...then ill prob schedule a month to study for boards...and im hoping that bachelor semester will be available and ill start that in MAY and be DONE by this time next year...@ Bumblebee - I really hope it does start in September so that you'll be all set before graduation (how great would THAT be?!) But you've been such a great voice of reason and EXTREMELY helpful throughout this whole process! I pray that I'll have a nurse preceptor that's as kind as you've been in teaching us the ropes.