Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 37Register Today!
- Jul 2, '12 by BumbleBee477it depends on what you have done already and what u can fit in before you go to the next level. i transfered in an associates degree in pre-nursing science, i cut out both rotations....just made it.
- Jul 3, '12 by PhilliesGirl05How many credits did u transfer in?
- Jul 3, '12 by BumbleBee477they could use 42
- Jul 9, '12 by awarren808Was anyone else transfer courses added to their student login???
- Jul 9, '12 by parker86No none of my transfer classes have been added yet. Have yours?
Also did anyone have items rejected on criminalbackground.com??? I tried emailing Julie about it but I haven't heard back yet.
- Jul 10, '12 by simplyblessedNone of my courses transferred yet either. But I did get the email today regarding having to get our PSU ID before the 30th of this month.Last edit by simplyblessed on Jul 10, '12 : Reason: typo
- Jul 10, '12 by awarren808Did you guys get your psu email? I can't wait to actually meet everyone in three weeks!!! :-)
- Jul 11, '12 by awarren808Did you guys get the meningococcal vaccine? My dr told me she didn't think it was necessary, but it was my choice. So I didn't get it.
- Jul 11, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberI received the PSU email but still do not know what credits of mine are being transferred.
What is the date and time of orientation?
Also, is this when we will be required to order our uniforms? I'd like to purchase some scrubs elsewhere as well (to save some money) and only order what we need to through them. Has anyone else heard of anyone doing this, or have any of you?
- Jul 12, '12 by BumbleBee477