Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 34Register Today!
- Jun 19, '12 by BumbleBee477people that gotta work end up staying up until 3 am doing careplans. if u dont do the careplan, then dont bother coming to clinical because if u are unprepared they will send u right home and charge u the $200 and u gotta make it up
- Hey everyone!
I can't believe July is almost here...it's getting so close! I was hoping to get some help with the scanning. For the medical packet, how did you guys upload those documents after scanning? Since there are multiple pages, did you just upload each page onto the certified profile.com? Or somehow make it one document as a PDF? Not a fan of this scanning thing!
Am I the only one having scanning issues..? haha
- Jun 22, '12 by simplyblessed@ Kristin, I scanned a few but for most of it I faxed it. It was much easier to do! Once you fax it you log on and it will instruct you to assign the scans to the different questionaires. I'm excited too and can't wait till orientation!
- Jun 22, '12 by awarren808Fall classes are listed & you can log in as a student now, but there isn't anything posted except your deposit payment. Countdown until August 1st! :-)
- Thank you!
- I can't wait to meet everyone! August 1st is coming SO FAST! ahhhhhhh
- So I went onto the student login, and it has the courses that they accepted for transfer....they didn't accept my Chem class or a few others that I definitely think should've transferred....hmmm anyone else check this out yet? They accepted my A&P classes, but not my chemistry...and I have Chem 101 and 102. Bumblebee, could you help me out with this one? Should I call and ask them about this?
- Jun 23, '12 by awarren808Hmmm...under my transfer courses it has none posted. Im assuming they doesn't get to me yet, bc I took all of the psu courses except micro, english 202, math 35, and I have to take hdfs over bc I took 229 instead of 129.
- Jun 23, '12 by BumbleBee477How long ago did u take chemistry? for right now, just relax a little, give it a few days, see if it changes. Then i would email, then i would call if they dont write back.
When i was in your shoes, they didnt accept my microbiology. When i emailed them about it they said oh we're sorry, we over looked it, thank you. and then it was fixed. so either that could have happened or there is a reason why they didnt accept it.
- Jun 23, '12 by BumbleBee477i had to double check sonis...we still dont offer chemistry at our school. i thought they were going to change that, i guess they havent yet. so i think for our school, all that is required is high school chemistry...?
so what im saying is that its not they didnt accept it, its that they didnt put it up there because its not a course you need for Arias nursing program. does that make sense?