Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 21Register Today!
- I never got the code for the uniforms...but they are the dark teal ones. I looked under the professional option, I guess they're the same as the uniforms.
- Hey, did anyone notice on the glossy curriculum and rotation plan schedule, (the one with all the faculty members on the back) that on the bottom right on the faculty side it says that Job placement is 100% of responding graduates?!!!!???!!! This looks very promising!!!! But I do have to note that is DOES say 2010 consumer data, however, that is still very good to know, as they don't seem the type of school that would print any information that they aren't 100% certain about.
- @Ayanna, thanks! I never considered looking at the professional option. ---> zipping over there now for a quick look! (Maaaan I am starving here waiting for my chinese food to be delivered) I had Anatomy, Microbiology and Biomedical Ethics this evening just got home not to long ago = I am NOT cooking lol!
- Glossy rotation schedule???
- Apr 3, '12 by heathersophiaHi
I am new to this site and I am happy to find a lot of insightful information! I too am planning on applying to Aria for Jan 2013. I understand that they require a 2.85 GPA. I have almost all of my prerequisites completed with the exception of A&P II which I am registered to take in the fall. My question is with regard to the gpa of 2.85... does that apply to the prerequisites that tranfer into the program? Any other helpful info would be greatly appreciated too. Also, congratulations to all that have been accepted to the program..you must all be so thrilled.. it took a lot of hard work for you all to get this far..keep up the good work!
- @ Ayanna, it's like on 'glossy' cardstock. I got it at the open house, and Julie gave me another one at the interview. It's basically our curriculum calendar but on the back it has the academic calendar and all the school staff.
- Oh I didn't make it to open house or have an interview.
- Hi heathersophia and welcome! I'm not 100% sure of your question as I would assume so, but they can look at certain things on a case by case basis. I would definitely call the school and ask when the next open house is or see if you can speak to admissions! Best of LuckLast edit by simplyblessed on Apr 3, '12 : Reason: typo
- @ Ayanna, check out this link, even though the data says 2009, on my calendar it says the same thing, but it has 2010 consumer data.Financial Aid
- Hopefully that's true, because that has become one of my concerns. I was actually hoping the school still has the loan forgiveness program.