Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 1, '12 by parker86double post
- Apr 2, '12 by omgthedrakeThanks Holly! I check it out
- Apr 2, '12 by AspiringNurse_AmberHiiii ladies! I just got my acceptance letter in the mail I am completely overjoyed! Congratulations to everyone who found out already =) I am so happy that we were all able to talk with eachother on here!
Now for my questions lol
My letter was also dated March 16, and says that the payment is due on the 5th. How do we get these papers back to them and the money by then? Maybe we can overnight mail them? I'm not sure if we can personally go into the school and drop them off. What are you girls doing?
Congrats again!! I am soooooo excited, and I cant wait to meet you all and be classmates!!
- Apr 2, '12 by simplyblessedCongratulations Amber!!! This is such a great feeling and I love the vibe I'm getting from how we're all connecting on this site. Hopefully this is just letting us know that we are going to be a wonderful class.
As for your question regarding the deposit, I mailed mine in today via certified mail in case they need proof that it's been mailed. I asked the post office representative how long it would take to get to Philadelphia, and she said it should be there by tomorrow and Wednesday at the absolute latest. It cost me $3.40 to send it certified.
- Apr 2, '12 by PhilliesGirl05Woohoo our class is growing! I love that we have this site to communicate! I am sure we will all be there to help guide eachother through all of this crazy paperwork they need before we start! (From the previous posts for Aria, there's alot of stuff they need before we start) I can't wait to meet you all
- Apr 3, '12 by simplyblessedFYI, got an email from Julie this morning saying they've pushed back the due date of the deposit to the 15th.
- Apr 3, '12 by parker86Yes I'm so glad to have this site and so blessed to have my future classmates coming together to support and encourage one another. I think we are going to be an awesome class!
Candi- I got the same email. Phew! What a relief.Last edit by parker86 on Apr 3, '12
- Apr 3, '12 by parker86So you know the email that Julie sent us. She emailed it to 68 people. I recognized ashley and awarren's emails...so I'm guessing the email lists all the students accepted and starting in the september class. Sixty-eight is a lot...I'm assuming they might split us into am/pm programs. I want an am class! Didn't the school do that with a prior starting class?
It's funny I don't even know what accepted students day is, but to me it means meeting all of you and celebrating!Last edit by parker86 on Apr 3, '12
- Apr 3, '12 by awarren808@ holly yes the school did split the last class into groups A & B. But I don't think the school has pm nursing classes. But I'll ask one of the girls from January class.
- Apr 3, '12 by simplyblessed@ Ayanna, - do you still have the code from last semester to check out the uniforms? I went to dove apparel to try and get a look but I was unable to do so. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. I would love to have an idea of what to expect so that I can plan accordingly.