Aria School of Nursing September 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 22, '12 by awarren808Hi guys I actually applied & got accepted for January 2012 but was deferred until September. @Amber when do you take you TEAS? I ordered the ATI study guide a week before the test & skimmed through it the night before just to get an idea of the material.As for science it was basically physical science, anatomy & physiology and a little chemistry. Math was algebra, measurements and detail based word problems.English was grammar, spelling & critical thinking.The ATI book does give a great indication of what to expect.Just breathe & get a good night of rest! :-)
- Jan 22, '12 by awarren808Hope to see you guys in September! :-)
- Jan 24, '12 by simplyblessedHi awarren!
I hope to see you too. I have the TEAS tomorrow morning. I actually can't wait to get it over with!
@ Amber, how did it go?
- Jan 24, '12 by fitnessgirlQuote from simplyblessedHey simply blessed ! i just took the teas v test and scored a 64 proficient and kathy in admissions said i did good? which i didnt understand bc last year my friend scored a 80 but didnt say ne thing about proficient or advanced like this test did.. im applying for sept 2012 i just need to turn in my essay ! im so nervous!Hi all, I'm new to this site (just joined today). But I've been lurking for a few weeks. I'm applying for the Aria Health SON and would love to meet others who are applying for the September 2012 academic year.
- Jan 25, '12 by simplyblessedHi fitness girl!
I just came back and am right behind you. I scored a 74. I was really surprised because I did good in math but struggled in grammar. However, in my practice tests, I did pretty well in grammar? I'm SUPER nervous now!!
- Jan 25, '12 by simplyblessedDouble post
- Jan 25, '12 by awarren808Hey guys don't focus as much on the numerical score rather the comparison ranks. I a 73, and scored 98thpercentile in math and 96th percentile in science but bombed in the grammar.
- Jan 25, '12 by rayne215Quote from simplyblessedHi all. I (finally) applied for Fall of 2012 at Aria! my teas is Feb 7! im so nervous cause i STINK at math (been studying tho) im currently in ccp taking ap 2 chem and diet 111.Hi all, I'm new to this site (just joined today). But I've been lurking for a few weeks. I'm applying for the Aria Health SON and would love to meet others who are applying for the September 2012 academic year.
i hope we can use a calculator on the test.
i just have to send of my reference letters (which im having issues with, im not personal with my teachers)
im super nervous.
good luck to everyone
- Jan 25, '12 by awarren808No calculators on the test
- Jan 26, '12 by simplyblessedThanks awarren, never thought to look at it that way. I just want this so bad. My grades ten years ago were sub-par, and even though my pre-reqs were excellent, my old grades still haunt me. But I talked to Julie about my concerns and she was great about it.
I didn't really study for the TEAS the way I wanted. I took a winter intersession course at school and then my semester started right after. Not to mention I have an 13 month old who caught a nasty cold last week. So bascially, I glimpsed at my book for two days. With all the stress all the stuff I thought I knew flew right out of my head, even a lot of the science!
You're not allowed to use calculators, all they provide you with is scrap paper.