Aria Health SON StudentsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Aria Health SON Students in Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs, part of Pennsylvania Nursing ... Hey all, new and old :lol2: This website has been so useful during the application period...by celeste27 Dec 8, '11Hey all, new and old
This website has been so useful during the application period when none of us knew if we would get accepted or not. It was even more helpful afterwards when we had tons of paperwork and documentation to submit.
I'm hoping that it can continue to become a useful tool during our years here at Aria
Invite anyone whom you know by sending them the link to the page. Hopefully we'll be able to continue supporting each other and give any knowledge we have to others as
I already feel as though we're in school & learning already. However, we still have a few weeks left before we're on that road of headaches and stresses. :heartbeat
PS: here's the link to our previous forum
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=651227©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,552 Views
- Dec 8, '11 by bonnie90Good idea!
- Dec 8, '11 by YYKS☺ excited to start on January!
- Dec 8, '11 by YYKSThis is a very good idea to start a separate forum . Even though the other one feels so... Dear and close to heart
So anyone else has patho Monday and speech Tuesday?
- Dec 8, '11 by celeste27@all. Im super duper excited too. It was a tease these two days because it felt like we were starting already. but i'll focus on enjoying these last days off
I have Patho & theater.
@BONNIE! haha, i have yet to meet you =[ but what classes do you have?!
@Kate.. yeah it is very very very dear. But i figured a fresh new start with our first semester ^^
- Dec 8, '11 by bonnie90Lol I know! I can't believe I haven't met Yoy guys yet!
I have pathos mondays 8:30-11:30...
- Dec 8, '11 by Jess02Same here! Patho on monday mornings.
- Dec 8, '11 by celeste27awww. i have no one in my theater class that i've met yet. (
- Dec 9, '11 by wontgiveupI'll also be doing Patho (Mondays) and Music (Tuesdays) and, of course, the nursing class..woot! woot! Anybody ordered uniforms yet.. I'll do that tonight...Am only doing 2 for now + the polo shirt...
- Dec 9, '11 by bonnie90I ordered my uniforms today!