Aria Health School of Nursing January 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Aria Health School of Nursing January 2013 in Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs, part of Pennsylvania Nursing ... Hello everyone, I have been following and replying to some posts for the September 2012...by hstolarz Sep 14, '12Hello everyone,
I have been following and replying to some posts for the September 2012 admissions and wanted to hear some thoughts on everyone applying to the January program. I was so excited to start my application and get into nursing school. However after I took the TEAS I became EXTREMELY nervous!
After reading some posts from accepted students however, I am feeling a bit better about getting accepted. I scored a 69 on my TEAS which I thought ment I did HORRIBLE! However I am reading that it seems to be the average test score??
I was looking to get some feedback on what score others received and hopefully we can help eachother through this time. Only one month until we find out the decisions! I am getting SOOO scared!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=785031©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,094 Views
- Sep 14, '12 by ddunnrnOnce you start school, feel free to ask for help here and via email. I've been an RN in Philly since 1985, and went to AEMC School of Nursing (may it rest in peace). You are about to embark on a great adventure.
- Sep 14, '12 by hstolarzQuote from ddunnrnThanks so much! I greatly appreciate it. It feels good to know there are people out there that want to help!Once you start school, feel free to ask for help here and via email. I've been an RN in Philly since 1985, and went to AEMC School of Nursing (may it rest in peace). You are about to embark on a great adventure.
- Sep 26, '12 by aefb919Hi hstolarz!
I have been extremely nervous as well about my TEAS score because I purchased the practice book and studied for about a month and still received a 62...Another girl in my class applied to Aria SON as well and she told me she got a 70. Any way the wait is nerve racking and I am ready to find out ASAP!
Good luck and hopefully this post made you less nervous!
- Sep 26, '12 by PPATAI was accepted in September 2011 and my TEAS score was low as well! They factor in other things as well!
- Sep 27, '12 by hstolarzHi aefb919!
Are you applying to the January 2013 class? Hopefully we can be classmates! I am soooo nervous. I spoke with the school and they said the letters should be sent next week. I keep checking my checklist and it still says my application is in review. I read some of the other postings that said they assign a tier, I am really hoping to see it soon.
- Sep 29, '12 by aefb919Yes I applied for the January 2013 class! I know.. I am crossing my fingers we get them this week! And what do you mean as to they assign a tier?
- Oct 1, '12 by pgl627I got a 74 on the TEAS. I am applying for Jan 2013. I just checked my checklist and it says in review. Ahhh I am so nervous lol
- Oct 2, '12 by hstolarzI am not quite sure, however in previous posts for the 2012 class and before the students said that instead of saying RAP review, it changes to say Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3. I am assuming that is the level at which you will be accepted? I have been checking it everyday and mine still says in review. I am SOOO nervous. I think the letters are to be mailed this week, which means we'll know by the end of the week or next week. GOOD LUCK!!
- Oct 4, '12 by hstolarzI am so nervous! I've been checking the mail everyday. If anyone receives their letter please let me know!