Applied or accepted to Drexel ACE BSN Spring 2012? - Page 7Register Today!
- Aug 17, '11 by PairofThr33sHey there Chiasmus,
On Drexel's transfer websitehttp://www.drexel.edu/undergrad/appl...-instructions/ the only mention of a high school transcript is .. "If you have fewer than 24 college credits, you will also need to submit your high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores." Since this is a 2nd bachelors program, it doesn't apply. In regards to transcripts, further down the site says "Official transcripts are required from all colleges and universities that you've attended, and they must be sent directly from your college to Drexel." Hope this helps.
- Aug 25, '11 by chiasmus100hi guys, did anyone apply late to the spring 2012 absn program? like, really late as in this month? If so how long did it take for you to hear something? the admissions people told me it can be from a few days to 6 weeks. I'm just wondering what other people's experiences were...Last edit by chiasmus100 on Aug 25, '11
- Aug 31, '11 by jcschratzHi, I have been accepted to Drexel's ACE program, Spring 2012 as well! I've been searching and found that the Spring quarter begins on April 2nd. Here is a link to important quarterly dates : http://www.drexel.edu/provost/calend...rter-1112.html. Congrats on getting in! I will be seeing you on campus lol.
- Aug 31, '11 by klinden1Hey chiasmus100,
I applied at the end of June a few months after the deadline and got in. I wasaccepted less than 1 week after I applied (it showed up online). You should call admissions and ask if they are still accepting applications and if they are, deffinitely apply. People are still being accepted now so I am assuming you can still apply. Also after you apply, call maybe 2 days later to make sure they got your transcripts and everything, even if you know they did. I think that when you call and they look up your info they will have some review your application faster. THat's just the impression I got from them. Good luck!
- Aug 31, '11 by PairofThr33sVery true. I applied and didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks so I sent an e-mail. The coordinator turned a decision that day Definitely worth it to follow up.
- Sep 9, '11 by Jessml1987I applied in late August and I found out earlier this week I got in, it only took a DAY for them to get back to me once my application was complete. They are definitely still picking people for the spring semester so don't give up!
Also, I called and emailed the ACE counselors, admissions, anyone who sent me an email pretty much. They guided me through the process.
- Sep 17, '11 by Princess_26I just want to know if I am correct: people have already been accepted to the ACE program that starts in Fall 2012? Please correct me if I am wrong and does anyone know the deadline? I filled out the application but I have to submit my transcript.
- Sep 21, '11 by krick2alizaHello All! I have also been accepted to the Spring 2012 program. Does anyone know when a deposit is due to hold your spot in the program? I am still waiting to hear back from Jefferson for the FACT program, but don't want to miss out on Drexel....thanks
- Sep 27, '11 by BMAHDIHello All! I have applied to the ACE program at Drexel as well. I plan to start September 2012. I have not received a decision as of yet! Does anyone know when decisions for the fall 2012 will be available?
- Sep 28, '11 by J_LayneHi Everyone - I applied to the Spring 2012 ACE program about a month ago and was accepted last week. The process was incredibly easy compared to the west coast, where even the community colleges demand upwards of a 4.0 and loads of CNA experience. Everyone at Drexel has been super friendly and helpful so far. Now I just have to get through Chemistry and CLEP out of a few classes and my pre-reqs will be complete.