Abington Dixon School of Nursing - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 2, '10 by KNB3715Quote from VeggieLadieI got a call to schedule an interview today....so nervous!
i got my call yesterday as well- when is your interview? Mine is Thurs Dec 16th @ 5:30. I'm ready for it this time, I was really nervous last year.
Good Luck, let me know how it goes!
- Dec 2, '10 by VeggieLadieMy interview is on the 15th! Super excited....so are you applying for e/w as well? Are you on FB?
- Jan 5, '11 by KNB3715Quote from VeggieLadieMy interview went very well i think. They had a lot of good to say about my Teas scores and my grades.My interview is on the 15th! Super excited....so are you applying for e/w as well? Are you on FB?
Crossing my fingers that I get accepted! Oh the waiting game is brutal.
How was your interview??
Yes i am applying for e/w only and am on Facebook (Kelly Richards - Huntingdon Valley,PA)
- Jan 7, '11 by jjnurse2011is it a group interview?
- Jan 7, '11 by Career ChangesQuote from jjnurse2011Mine was not, and I am not aware of anyone that had a group interview.is it a group interview?
- Jan 7, '11 by KNB3715Quote from jjnurse2011no, they do one on one interviews for the applicants.is it a group interview?
- Jan 11, '11 by jantunes7905I recently applied to Abington and didn't realize they do an interview process. When do they normally call you?
- Jan 12, '11 by KNB3715Application deadline is Nov 15th for Early decision, and deadline for Regular decision is Jan 15th. I've heard they only interview about 60% of the applicants, so you may not even get one. I have read about someone on here getting in without an interview, so good luck!! Did you apply for e/w or day?
- Jan 12, '11 by jantunes7905I emailed Angela yesterday and she said only about 20% get interviewed and it's because they met minimum requirements. I applied for the e/w program but I'm doubtful I'll even get in now that I've read through all these posts on here. I'm finished all my requirements but everyone here has As and I have like some As mostly Bs and some Cs it's very discouraging!
- Jan 13, '11 by jjnurse2011who does the interviewing at abington? and is it just one person or more who interview you?