2013 CCP Nursing Program - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 19 by cupidsqueen420Uniforms cost roughly $200 depending how much you buy. I bought 2 shirts, the jacket, 2 pants, socks, shoes, then u have to get a nametag and the ccp logo embroidered on the jacket and shirts. U also need to buy a stethoscope, watch, scissors, etc. Books are gonna cost you around $500-700 depending if you not only get the required but recommended ones as well.
- Feb 19 by cupidsqueen420I got accepted into GMC and they gave me a 14k transfer scholarship. I'm still waiting to hear back from CCP. I put my deposit in to hold my spot but haven't made a final decision. They said I can get my bachelors in 3 years since I have so many classes already done..so I'm really thinking about going there instead of CCP. If I do decide to go I'll be selling my books and uniforms. Since clinicals didn't start until week 5 of the semester I only wore the uniforms twice.
- Mar 1 by momincollegeWhen is the latest that we will recieve letters does anyone know??
- Mar 1 by winterchildI took the AHT in The beginning of November, and my enrollment profile changed the last week of January.
- Mar 2 by cupidsqueen420Winterchild, I sent you a private message. Let me know whether you got it or not. I'm not seeing anything in my sent mailbox.
- Mar 2 by Nursing4FashionI'm so nervous about not getting into this nursing program. What's the latest date that I can receive an acceptance letter? I know the last date for students to take the AHT was March 3rd, so taking that into consideration I guess letters will be sent out until the end of March. Please let me know if you're still waiting as well.....
- Mar 6 by mommyof3girlsI took AHT March 1 and am anxiously waiting....I think we will all know this month...fingers and toes crossed.
- Mar 6 by cupidsqueen420Quote from Nursing4FashionNursing4Fashion,I'm so nervous about not getting into this nursing program. What's the latest date that I can receive an acceptance letter? I know the last date for students to take the AHT was March 3rd, so taking that into consideration I guess letters will be sent out until the end of March. Please let me know if you're still waiting as well.....
Last year people heard as late as the first week of April.
- Mar 6 by MedicDBJust wanted to say good luck to all of you who have been accepted to CCP. I decided to go to Roxborough's program this fall. Best of luck gang.
- Mar 11 by Cflocco1I took my aht two weeks ago got my score, got an 18 i have a 3.7 gpa as well. Buy i do have a d in a psych class i retool it but i believe it still counts. Is anyone else anxious about their letter? I just want ot to come! Lmao and goodluck everyone