2012 CCP Nursing program - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 26, '12 by NNPwannabeCongrats everyone!!! I have also been accepted for fall 2012. I was supposed to start last year but ended up having to cancel my classes like two weeks before school started. I cant wait to finally begin! Last year orientation was on May 10th so it will most likely be sometime around there for this year. I didnt receive the info about orientation in the mail until mid april but thats mostly because there was mix up with my address so they had to resend everything. You will have to have all your background check stuff done so you can bring it with you to orientation and then at orientation you get fitted for the ugly school uniforms lol and they will give you a packet with all the health requirements. You then have until mid july to get all your health requirements done.
- Feb 26, '12 by cupidsqueen420Anna, def good idea.
NNPwannabe, do we have to get the background check done prior to orientation? will they send us something about how to get it done?
- Feb 26, '12 by NNPwannabeyes. when you get the orientation info in the mail it will have instructions as to how to go online and complete the background check. Once you do that you just have to print out the results and bring it with you to orientation. You also need child abuse clearance which is also done online.
- Feb 26, '12 by cupidsqueen420Good to know. Thanks!
- Feb 28, '12 by cupidsqueen420Hey everyone,
I know a woman who gives the HCP CPR classes. I am trying to get a class together. Please let me know if anyone is interested. It would be in northeast philadelphia. I want to give her an idea of how many people would be interested.
- Feb 28, '12 by annam83How much and when??
- Feb 28, '12 by cupidsqueen420There is no dates yet...we would have to pick one and let her know. she can do a class of up to 11 people. I think its around $75-85 per person and she can come to someone house or if we have a large group she will have it somewhere else. if your interested I need to let her know so we can figure out a date and time.
- Mar 12, '12 by cupidsqueen420Hey everyone, have any of you received anything from the school since sending in your deposit? My major hasn't been changed yet on My CCP but they cashed my check on 3/2 so I know they got it. I'm starting to get worried. I know that it was spring break last week and the college may be going on strike but I'm paranoid..hehe
- Mar 12, '12 by annam83Hi,
I haven't received anything. I personally wouldn't be worried since you have an acceptance letter plus proof they cashed your deposit. You can always email or call...or if you live close by or are in the area just stop by W2-5. I forgot to write back that I am definitely interested in the CPR class.
- Mar 13, '12 by cupidsqueen420Ok I will contact the lady about setting up a date. What days would be good for you and what area of the city are you in?