2012 CCP Nursing program - Page 27Register Today!
- Jun 19, '12 by cupidsqueen420I found a uniform place near my house that has the same cover navy scrubs so I bought a pair but I decided not to return my ccp ones just in case.
- Jun 19, '12 by bcolli11By match I think she means within a certain color range . As long as the there are no apparent mismatches than u should be fine
- Jun 22, '12 by bcolli11What color does our shoes have to be ?
- Jun 22, '12 by rockbeatsscissorsAll white shoes.
I wound up getting a pair of all white nike air max 90s they were on the more expensive side and in mens, but I knew what I was getting into since I've had to do the size conversions before and AM90s are hands down the most comfy pairs of shoes I have EVER EVER EVER owned in my life. I decided it was worth it.
I know feet and comfort levels are different, but I've worn this model(but in different colors/patterns) for 8 and 12 hour shifts that involved a lot of standing and walking and I felt ok with my decision.
- Jun 22, '12 by shahoo05I got a pair of all white Sketcher's and they're awesome. Get ones with good cushioning and support. Just make sure they don't have mesh on them, like how running shoes do, so that they're easy to wipe off. What we'll be wiping off our shoes, well that's a different story...
Anybody thought about stethoscopes?
- Jun 22, '12 by bcolli11I will probably end of getting danskos . I've heard mixed reviews about them. Some say they are the best ever and others say they hurt your feet and considering they are for potential 12 hour shifts , that's the last thing I would want then to do . I'm getting the cheap stethoscope from advance health care . I think it's about 25 dollars . They say it has a sensitive head so hearing shouldn't be a problem . Navy blue in color because the outfit is to bright as is . Oh and why are we required to wear out jackets at clinicals ? Do they have to be on from the time we arrive to when our shift ends ? Just asking because that's weird . What are the polo shirts for if that's the case ?
- Jun 23, '12 by cupidsqueen420I got dansko's they are pricey but I have another pair that has lasted me 6 years and they are sooooo comfortable. As for stephescopes I went with Littman..again a little bit pricey compared to some others but I'd rather get the good stuff.
Bryce I would say as for comfort with the dansko's they definitely need to be broken in. Mine were a little irritating when I first bought them but after a week or so they were nice and comfortable and I worked on my feet 8-10 hours a day in them for 5 years. They still look close to brand new.
- Jun 23, '12 by shahoo05My unbearably cute younger brother got me a Littman as a gift, engraved and all.
- Jun 23, '12 by cupidsqueen420Quote from shahoo05My unbearably cute younger brother got me a Littman as a gift, engraved and all.
Awh thats so awesome. From all the reviews I read they are one of the better brands.
- Jul 6, '12 by NikiPHLHow are all of you doing with the health form? I just emailed asking for an extension. I'm unemployed at the moment and the money I had saved for the tests just went toward repairing my shattered windshield : (