2012 CCP Nursing program - Page 19Register Today!
- Yea there was no way I was waiting in line to schedule an appointment when I can just email her and then why wouldn't they tell us that the lady needed copies instead of the original .
- May 10, '12 by NikiPHLYeah, not so organized but at least we got some stuff out of the way. Now, on to the task of finding a part time job...
- I only met crystal there she was very nice as expected . Looking forward to meeting the rest in the fall . Hopefully we all have at least one class in the fall !!!!
- May 10, '12 by annam83I think the orientation was fine and well organized. They even gave color coded folders and a schedule with times and room numbers of where to go for each task! LOL I did notice a lot of lost, confused, and non compliant students not following directions and not going where their color code suggested they go. I'm glad it was over faster than the expected though.
- I agree !!! Had everybody followed directions and did what they were supposed to do, the lines wouldn't have been so long and there wouldn't have been so many people that were lost . I think most were eager to try on uniforms and that's where it went wrong !
- May 11, '12 by rockbeatsscissorsI think it all depended on how quickly you were able to move through the certain parts you were assigned to. I had a green dot on my folder, so I had to do the criminal background check paperwork first. The thing is, we(other people in the same group as me) got to the room and were quickly sent away if any of the paperwork was missing. In my case it was the child abuse clearance, which I was still waiting for. Every other station we went to after we pretty much breezed through until we got to the uniforms, that's where the gridlock was.
I think some of it was excitement to try them on, but I think most of it was there was really only space for 3 people at a time to trying items on. The uniforms also ran large and in the case of the scrub pants they ran surprisingly big. I don't know if more samples being available to try on and/or having more spaces to serve as fitting rooms was even an option, but that would have cleared up some of it.
- May 11, '12 by bcolli11I was in green as well and at the start of our rotation we only had 4 people. I'm thinking to myself, where are the others ?
- May 11, '12 by pazuzuAll of orientation was a mess, lol. I'm just glad I was able to register for the classes the right way. I was green as well bcolli1, I saw no one in our group staying together...don't think any of the groups did, lol.
- May 11, '12 by cupidsqueen420I thought everything went pretty well. Bryce it was nice to finally meet you. The only thing that frustrated me is after getting the SSN verification they made you go back to West and hand it in.. you would of thought they could have did that for us. At that point though I was tired, my feet hurt from standing in lines and I wanted to just go home so it could have just been me. What I didn't realize is that not only do we need health insurance but we also needed liability insurance. I wish they would have told me that because I would have gotten it prior to orientation. Now I have to take another trip down there to show proof of that. I'm one of those get it done, don't want to have to repeat myself type of gal..lol which is why I got my cpr cert prior to orientation so that I could have the proof and get it done and over with. But oh well. Can't always go the way ya want.
- May 11, '12 by bcolli11I thought that the SSN verification papers that they gave us was ours to keep and that is was verified in the system so there was no need to take it back to the west building. If this is not true I'm completely livid . I was told one thing and that's what I did !!! How many people do u have to ask to know for sure what u need to do ugh !!! I guess I have to go back what a crying shame