Your favorite, most comfortable scrub brands?Register Today!
- by Im a Pepper Oct 11, '11Hi Pennsylvania nurses!
What are your favorite, most comfortable scrub brands and where do you buy them? I'm short and not heavy, but curvy. Thanks!Last edit by Im a Pepper on Oct 11, '11 : Reason: oops! grammar!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=627647©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,458 Views
- Oct 12, '11 by godbless-yuteHi, I'm not in PA yet. I really like koi scrubs and grey's anatomy. I'm short as well ans slim with curves. Uniform advantage has a good line also except they aren't as true to size. the run a little roomier. all those you can get online.
- Oct 15, '11 by MrsBradyMomGreys Anatomy. I'm busty & curvy & I think they are flattering. Thats all I own
- Oct 19, '11 by luvfallGreys Anatomy! they are soft, comfortable and nicest looking scrubs I have ever seen. I get mine at PS scrubs.
- Oct 22, '11 by RhinoRocketRNgreys anatomy and iguana
- Oct 24, '11 by NRSKarenRNLIFE uniform stores, Work N Gear carry good selection...Tafford catalog also popluar.
- Nov 2, '11 by Jayden8139Cherokee, Landau, Greys
- Nov 3, '11 by mindy576Greys Anatomy
- Nov 15, '11 by mkb0521Tafford and Cherokee or NRG... I wear ceil blue and I find that bleach stains everything, so I don't buy expensive!!!