Whoo just accepted into PSU Altoona's nursing program! Who's with me? - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 16 by mmw99I would assume so. I would apply for the FASFA if I were you, the worst that could happen is to be turned down. But I don't know anything for sure.
- May 3 by mmw99Has anyone else started their compliance's? I just started mine, only after paying and arm and a leg
- May 7 by clg2So does anyone know about the student insurance if you don't have current health insurance and how it works?
- May 8 by mmw90I looked into it slightly, and *I think*, you can have it billed to your bursars account. To apply for it all you do is apply online here. https://students.aetnastudenthealth....groupid=846513 and here is the fee schedule for the insurance https://www.aetnastudenthealth.com/s...GroupID=846513. Hope this helps you out a little bit
- May 9 by clg2Thank you so much
- May 20 by nvitkuskeSo my doctor wouldn't allow me to get me 2 step TB skin test because there is a nationwide shortage, meaning I won't be able to get it anywhere and neither will anyone else. I e-mailed*******about this and she still hasn't gotten back to me. I don't know what to do because our compliances will not be completed.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 20 : Reason: ToS/privacy--please do not post names of school personnel
- May 21 by mmw99You saw a geisinger doc huh? lol I had the same problem BUT I went to med-express paid 30 bucks and I got the second part of my tb test done there. (I was able to get the first step done at geisinger, just not the second)