Villanova Alternate Sequence Program Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- May 11, '12 by loki134I am going, but I also have no idea.
- May 11, '12 by loki134I am going, but I also have no idea where I will be living.
- May 15, '12 by Ashley7387loki, do you have any idea if we're going to have an orientation before classes start at the end of the summer? it would be nice to meet the class before classes actually start. Also I'm hoping to find a roommate to split the cost of living off campus.
- May 16, '12 by loki134I am hoping to find a roommate also. I don't really know much yet. Do you have an idea of how our schedule will be?
- May 17, '12 by Ashley7387I'm not really positive about the schedule. However, I did see on some other threads from people who have graduated from this program a couple years ago that classes were 2 days a week and clinicals were 2 days a week and no classes on fridays.
- May 17, '12 by emma44Hello
I was also accepted into the program and on a recent visit to the school was told that they will be holding an orientation in June I believe, after the June 1st deposit deadline.
Congrats to you both! I can't wait to start the program.
- May 17, '12 by loki134Congrats Emma! Where do you plan on living?
- May 20, '12 by emma44Thank you!@loki134. I currently have an apartment in west Philly but I might try to find something a little closer.
- May 29, '12 by Ashley7387Congrats @emma44 at getting in.
Have either of you heard anything yet?
I think i may call this week and ask if their is a way to get a potential roommate (I'd rather someone in this program) to split the cost of living.
Have either of you looked for a place to live yet?
Are either of you coming from out of state? I'm coming from NJ
Sorry for all the questions. I just think it would be nice to try and get to know a couple of people before the program starts
- May 30, '12 by kevrjs37Hello everyone, I guess I am kinda late on this one. I have been accepted to this program as well. I acutally live about 10 minutes from Villanova with my parents, but will most likely get an apartment( I do much better out of the house) . If anyone is not from the area and needs any type of help or advice as to where is a nice place to stay around here or even go out, just let me know.