UPMC Mercy School of Nursing -Class of '15 - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 24 by naturalgirlYAH!!! Congrats! Now let's get these apps in! Lol
- Jan 24 by rae2181Hi everyone! I am hoping to get into Mercy for this August! I'm going to the open house. Has everyone taken the test? I am taking it in a couple of weeks. You guys seem to have everything together, yikes! I feel as tho I just started..
- Jan 25 by NursingRocks24Hi Rae2181, when is Mercy's open house? I will be taking the PSB in two weeks and would love to go to an open house and see what it's like.
- Jan 25 by rae2181Quote from NursingRocks24Hi nursing rocks! It's on the website but the next one is feb 23.. I take my PSB in a couple of weeks too! Where are you located maybe we can study together?Hi Rae2181, when is Mercy's open house? I will be taking the PSB in two weeks and would love to go to an open house and see what it's like.
- Jan 29 by rae2181Ok I realize that some of you passed but I found the best refresher for some subjects for the exam on YouTube! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-vZ_g7K6P0
This was for DNA! This really helped me!
Most of the terms I remember but just braking it down for me was a guardian angel!
Just thought I'd share 😊
- Jan 29 by noeladdI'm taking the PSB next Friday at Shadyside. I'm applying for Mercy with Shadyside as a backup. I'm a little bit nervous about the exam. Hopefully I'll do well!
- Feb 2 by NavydudeHi all,
I just applied to Mercy for fall 2013 admission. I am originally from Pittsburgh but stationed in San Diego. Since I am currently active duty Navy, I used my SAT scores instead of taking the PSB. I am hoping that I get in. How long does it take after you apply to hear back from them?