Typical pay at Philadelphia area Children's Hospitals?Register Today!
- by Michapp Jul 18I am currently working as a nurse extern at CHOP on the oncology unit. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the pay rate for a new grad nurse at CHOP versus other children's hospitals in the area like St. Chris and Dupont.
- Jul 22 by hiddencatRNI don't know the pay rate for DuPont but I hear they pay very competitively. St. Chris new grad rate was $27.50 2 years ago.
- Jul 22 by LadyFree28CHOP is on the lower end. Not sure about Nemours. St. Chris is still about 27 like hidden at stated.
If you work at CHOP, is there a way to find out, from a new grad or HR...I am sure you can...
- Jul 23 by PedsNP2b2013When i was a i was a new grad at CHOP 7 years ago it was 25.25 and after ur first year there was a 5 dollar raise.....not sure if they still do that though. When i got an offer at St Chris back then it was higher than CHOPs starting rate. SO im sure its a least 26-27 now.
- Jul 29 by SwellzI know it is low for the area, but not specifics. A lot of people work there for a couple years to get CHOP on their resume then leave for higher-paying jobs, but if the raise bit is true it doesn't seem like it would be logical to leave.