Temple's New to Practice Program - Page 8Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by missy32Has anyone heard from Temple, the waiting is killing me. I think if things work out and I get a job at Temple I just might actually run up and down the street yelling, because I'm so happy. For the people that got hired in the last new to practice round, how are things going and what units are you working on.
- Oct 23, '12 by missy32Did anyone hear anything yet?
- Oct 23, '12 by Be23I applied the day the post opened and I still haven't heard anything yet.
- Oct 24, '12 by missy32I applied the day it opened also, so maybe that's means they did not start sending out anything yet.
- Oct 25, '12 by ea.arnoldI am so happy to have found this discussion about the n2p program. I applied oct 6 and am in the same boat that you are in. I called HR today and they said I just have to wait for a reply! From the other posts of earlier applicants, it seems as though they waited 2-3 weeks. It will be soon now I think.
- Oct 25, '12 by jek456Hi I thought Id give yas some information. I am currently in the ntp program. I graduated in may 2012, applied 4 days after the they posted the job like may 24th...passed my boards june 2nd...heard a couple weeks later to send the usual stuff by mid june...waited another couple weeks heard in july to take two online tests and interview like in mid july...found out mid august i got the job...went for a info session like a week later it was a group one there was 30 of us...over 400 applied for the position...i started august 27th...you precept for 12 weeks...but some of the girls are precepting til i believe june because theyre in critical care...i will be on my own between november 11 and november 25th...its a lot of waiting like all hospitals it takes time...nothing is ever by the time they say theyre dealing with ALOT of people....dont call constantly you will annoy the recruiter...i emailed once two weeks after my interview because i was supposed to hear by then...they contact you in groups and interview everyone over a period of a month...only one interview
i know its hard but be patient
- Oct 25, '12 by missy32It's great to hear from someone currently in the ntp program, What unit are you on? Temple is my dream place to work for, for sure. Did you have prior experience in the medical field jek456? I hope to at least have a shot at a job there. How do you like working there so far? Sorry for all the questions.
- Oct 27, '12 by TUNikyRNHello new to practice prospects. My advice is to be patient but assertive! I know they are somewhat opposite but Temple can take a while to do things that are usually not as much of a wait!
I am one of the new to practice nurses that was given the amazing opportunity in this new program and I love it!! So my advice be persistent but understanding and hang in there! I love Temple so far!! Good luck to everyone!!
- Oct 30, '12 by Isitpossiblei applied as well. dying to hear but will be patient, as the deadline was 10/26... so i assume they have to wade thru the applicants before even contacting applicants... which im sure is alot of applicants!! im hoping by Nov 10th or so to hear... if anyone hears please let us know...
- Oct 30, '12 by Val212hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone else has applied for the new to practice program. i know the deadline for applying was october 26, 2012. Has anyone heard back? Does anyone know when the interviewing process starts?