Temple's New to Practice Program - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 8, '12 by morningdewI'm hoping for maternity/newborn nursery. Did you email the HR recruiter about where you were placed?
- Yeah just to be sure. I wanted to give a solid "YES" but wouldn't until I knew I wasn't in maternity haha
- Aug 8, '12 by morningdewHaha, well congratulations on being placed in your top choice!
- Yeah, I think you have a really good shot at being placed where you want. From the people I have heard from in this group most people did.
- Aug 8, '12 by iridium54Can anyone confirm if **********was your contact there? Thanks again for all of your help everyone. Trying to get my name out there for the next round.
*******per site ToS do NOT post names of facility personnel *****Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Aug 20, '12
- Boredom does crazy things to people iridium...crazy things
- Aug 20, '12 by RegisteredMurse799Does temple not hire new grads to any of their other positions? I'm hoping to not waste my time applying to all these other positions if i don't qualify as a new grad. Thanks
- Aug 21, '12 by BrianaNThey seem to only hire out of their new to practice program.
- Sep 12, '12 by anotheroneDoes anyone work in any of Temple's med surg units? If so what are the nurse to patient ratios? Is there an EMR, in house coverage at nights? Are there aides and lpns or is it primary nursing? Any info would be helpful. Does anyone know the pay rate for newer nurses (2 years experience)? I am considering relocating to PHilly and saw a couple of different med surg jobs posted at Temple's website.
- Sep 21, '12 by missy32Has anyone heard when Temple maybe opening up the New to Practice application process again?