PSNA Blue Bell in Oct.Register Today!
- by RNConnieF Aug 21, '03Anyone planning on attending the PSNA Centennial October 2003 at Blue Bell, PA. Can we FINALLY ( ) meet there?
- Aug 21, '03 by pattyjoI am, Connie, but it's in Valley Forge, right? I'm really looking forward to the speech by Bernice Buresh: her book(along with Suzanne Gordon) is terrific.
See you there! Patty
- Aug 22, '03 by NRSKarenRNI heard Suzzane Gordan speak last year. Have admired her for years re writings about nursing and got my book signed. Bring it again for Bernice to sign.
The Centenial Dinner is Friday Evening at Normandy Farms in Blue Bell --- yes I'll be there with District 23 members.
- Aug 22, '03 by pixielBlue Bell, that is close to me. Do you have more information about it?
- Aug 25, '03 by pixielThanks will check it out now!
- Sep 8, '03 by pattyjoBumping this back up to see who might be coming to the meeting.