Pittsburgh Nurses-chow call - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 23, '03 by sunnygirl272Originally posted by passing thru
I'm new on here, so, How many Pittsburgh BB nurses are there? And , have all of you met each other?
- Jan 23, '03 by BadBirdThe only Sunday I can't make is Feb 16th as I will be in Atlantic City. Hey Zee, you can meet me at my house and we can drive in together if you want.
- Jan 24, '03 by NRSKarenRNUnsticking this thread since I think all PGH parties know to check in!
- Jan 25, '03 by passing thruI was born in Pittsburgh. My sister lives in a little burb called Oakdale. We used to go to that park as little children. It saddens me to think that Pittsburghers don't go there much anymore. The last time I saw it, in '98, I noticed it wasn't being maintained.....it needed a lot of work..city parks department and maybe a garden club..It is a fine legacy, but I'm afraid it's going to be forgotten.
- Feb 17, '03 by passing thrui'M BUMPING THIS UP 'CAUSE i WANTED TO ASK: "hOW ARE YOU ALL DOING IN THE WEATHER DEPT?" how deep is the snow?
- Feb 17, '03 by passing thruAnd, Kaycee, thanks for that link, I emailed it to all my cousins and outlaws, beautiful l pictures of Pittsburgh.
- Feb 17, '03 by oramarJust found out first weekend in March will be busy.
- Nov 25, '11 by EleniRNWould love it.. Maybe we can all email or create a facebook group and then we can keep in better touch.. PM me your email addresses and I'd do it!
- Nov 26, '11 by NRSKarenRNThis thread was started in 2003 with no responses till 2011, so might not get much response.